Terms and Conditions
For the Salvado website
Use of this Salvado website necessitates acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- The material contained or referred to in this Site (Material) is provided for general information purposes only.
- Salvado cannot guarantee that the content and material is free of errors, inaccuracies, faults or omissions.
- To the extent permitted by law, Salvado and the professionals associated with the website disclaim all responsibility for any damage, or expense caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on this Site or the Material.
- All Material and Content on the website will be subject to change at any time and without notice to users. There will be updates and reworking of the material and content.
- This Site cannot and does not consider the financial situation, requirements or objectives of the users.
With respect to linked websites
Salvado takes no responsibility for the content of any website that is referred to or linked to this Site.
It is incumbent on the Users to make their own decisions about the suitability, reliability and privacy practices of any external website.
Access to the site
Salvado endeavours within reason to ensure that this Site is available to the public. However, Salvado cannot guarantee that this Site will be continuously available to the public.
Errors and inconsistencies
If there is an error or significant inconsistency on the website, it is appreciated and welcomed for this to be brought to Salvado’s attention. Feedback can be given via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salvado accepts no liability for any damage caused to a user’s computer system, software or data occurring because of access to or use of this Site.
Salvado recommends that users take the necessary safeguards to ensure that information taken from this Site is free of electronic malware.